Aromatic, Nutty & Nutrient rich chutney/ dip
sesame seeds are rich source of calcium and copper️, Peanuts are rich in protein️, Fiber rich & delicious chutney
Yield - 300 gm /18 Oz
- 1 tbsp white Sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 1 medium size Onion
- 1 Red Tomato
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 6 Red dried Chilies
- 1/2 tbsp Himalayan salt - as per taste
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp small Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Water to blend
*Reduce chillies for less spicy preferences.
- Slice the onion, tomato and chop the garlic.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds, peanuts and onion.
- Add rest of the ingredients and cook them for 5-7 minutes, un till tomato look cooked.
- Now add water and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Switch off the heat and let it cool down.
- Pour the mixture in a blender and add lemon juice.
- Blend, till you get the smooth paste.
- Once cool down transfer into a glass container and store in the fridge.
Remain fresh for 20-25 days.
How to use this sauce/dip?
- Momo sauce
- Salad dressing /dip
- Sandwich/wrap spread
- Goes well with the various starter (Spicy)