Divine coconut butter
Super smooth & Creamy️Zero cholesterol️ Easy to make and affordable️ Glutenfree️ Nut free & dairy free fat️ Eat directly/ add in your veggies/bake with it/ make ladoo/ chocolate balls/muffins etc.
- 1 Organic Desiccated Coconut (thin/thick/fine ) Take good quality coconut if using non- organic.
- Add 200gm of desiccated coconut to the powerful food processor/mixer/grinder.
- Start processing the coconut, stop the machine after every 30-40 second, start again.
- After 3-4 minutes it will start to process down and look a little sparse.
- Keep on processing , it will change into clumps, again stop the machine after 30-40 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides when needed.
- It will take around 7-10 minutes in total to get to the liquid consistency.(Depending upon the power on the machine)
Store it in an airtight jar at room temperature.
It will remain fresh for 2-3 weeks.
Fresh is the best!
It tends to harden unless your room temperature is very very hot.
To make it soft again, stand the jar in a bowl of hot water to melt it.
Stir it very well and it will be as good as freshly made butter.