Flavourful Super easy Green chutney
Just by adding this chutney to your all 3 meals, you can get several health benefits.️High fiber intake️Get rid of constipation️, Better bone health️, Immunity boosting anti oxidans️, Improved gut health️, Rich in iron & vitamin A
- 1 big bunch of fresh Coriander /cilantro leaves ( 150 gm)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 inch piece of Ginger
- 1-2 green chilly ( depending upon the hotness)
- Soaked mixed melon seeds 2tbs / cashew ( 8-10)
- 2-3 tbsp of drinking Water
- 1 tbsp Salt or as per taste
- You can add handful of mint leaves to this chutney
- Chop all the vegetable into small size.
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and add water.
- Blend till you get coarse/ smooth paste. (I like to keep it coarse, if you like smooth paste, blend more.)
Remain fresh for one week in the fridge.
Always store in a glass container.
Why melon seed/ cashew in the chutney?
- Adding Melon seeds or cashew maintains the bright green color and gives a creamy texture to the chutney.
How to use this chutney?
- You can eat this chutney with the fritters & patties.
- Spread in the sandwich.
- Dip for the kabab or paneer tikka.
For jain version-
- Just omit onion and garlic, the rest is the same.
- Add mint for extra flavor.