Yummy Crunchy Savory Waffle
Dairy freeGluten free
- 1-1.5 Cup Oats Flour
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Corn Paste/Yellow Corn Paste
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 0.5 tbsp Chilly Powder
- Salt & Pepper as per taste
- 1 Stalk of chopped spring onions
- 1 Cup Packed baby spinach
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut Butter
- 1-1.5 Cup Coconut/Nut/Seed Milk
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- Salad Leaves
- Basil/Dill Leaves etc.
- Pre heat the waffle iron.
- Mix everything under waffle batter, in a mixing bowl.
- Do not over mix the batter, just mix and make sure no lumps are there.(Pouring consistency)
- Grease the waffle iron with oil on both the sides.
- Pour the batter into the center of the waffle iron and spread out to the edges.
- Close the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and crisp.(Depending on your make of waffle iron)
- Serve the waffles with sliced avocado and other greens.
- You can garnish with green chutney or any other puree of choice.
- I like to turn the side and cook 1-2 minutes again to make it more crispy.
- ️Let it cool down on the wire rack and serve.
- If you are eating, later on, you can reheat them in the waffle iron to get them crisp again before serving.