Divine Crunchy sweet Waffle
- 1.5 Cup Oats Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tbsp Himalyan Salt
- 2-3 tbsp Coconut Butter
- 1-1.5 Cup Coconut/nut/seed Milk
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 1-2 Soaked Dates paste Optional
- Banana Sliced
- Berries of choice
- 4-5 Soaked Dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 Cup Cashew + melon seed cream Or only Cashew cream
- Dressed the dates and add rest of the ingredients into a blender with little water.
- Blend every thing together to make the yummy slurpy pouring chocolate cream.
- Pre heat the waffle iron.
- Mix everything under waffle batter, in a mixing bowl.
- Do not over mix the batter, just mix and make sure no lumps are there.(Pouring consistency)
- Grease the waffle iron with oil on both the sides.
- Pour the batter into the center of the waffle iron and spread out to the edges.
- Close the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and crisp.(Depending on your make of waffle iron)
- Serve the waffles with sliced fruits and chocolate paste.You can garnish with sliced roasted nuts as well.
- I like to turn the side and cook 1-2 minutes again to make it more crispy.
- ️Let it cool down on the wire rack and serve.
- ️If you are eating, later on, you can reheat them in the waffle iron to get them crisp again before serving.