Chickpea (besan) flour crackers
Gluten free ️ ,Grain free️ , Oil free
Diabetes and Weight watchers friendly
100 gm of chickpea flour (besan)has 25gm of protein.
- 500 gm Chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut butter
- Carom seeds (ajwain) as per taste
- Salt and red chilly powder as per taste
- Water to make the dough
- Mix all the ingredients in a big mixing bowl. Pour water and make a smooth dough.
- Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Kneed it for few more minutes to get a smooth dough.
️ Pre heat the oven at 180 C
️ Divide the dough into small balls and roll it in thin sheet on a plain surface, dust the surface with chickpea flour/ use parchment paper for rolling.
️ With the help of pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut into small sized pieces and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them as they are quick to bake.
- Bake them on both the sides or as per your desire.
️Store in an airtight container, they last longer.
- ️Enjoy these crackers with any soups instead of bread pieces.
- ️Pack them with you for any time snacking.
- ️Tea time munching.
- Dry grind the desiccated coconut for 5-6 minutes or until you get the butter.
Steel jars are best to make the butter.
- Store at room temperature.
- Make small batch.