Amazing Beet and cucumber salad with yogurt dressing.️
- 2 Cubes Steamed beetroot
- 3 Cubes Raw cucumber (with skin)
- 1 Spring onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill leaves fine chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint leaves fine chopped
- 1/2 Cup Coconut/non dairy yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice/ vinegar
- Salt and chilly powder
- Wash and steam the beetroot with the skin.
- Wash the cucumber and cut in cubes
- Wash and chop mint, dill, spring onion.
- Mash the garlic.
Prepare the dressing
- Blend the yogurt and add all the ingredients under dressing into it.
- Mix well with a spoon and keep aside for a while, so that every thing releases it’s flavor in to the yogurt.
️ In a salad bowl add beet, cucumber and onion.
- Pour the dressing over it.
- Mix and enjoy the flavorful salad️
To complete the meal
- You can add cooked chickpeas, avocado, fine chopped onion, tomato and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Chick pea - Protein
- Avocado - fat
- Yogurt dressing - fat
- Veggies-Onion, tomato,
- coriander and lemon juice
Beet root -great source of fiber, folate ,manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C.