Complete Plant ProteinNuts, gluten & Lactose -free1 ingredient onlyRich in omega-3 fatty acids (healthy fats)
- Organic Non-GMO Soybeans
- Muslin cloth/ nut bag
- WASH & SOAK. Wash the soybeans thoroughly, and soak them in clean water overnight for 5-7 hours.
- Measuring Water to make Soymilk & Blending. The following day thoroughly rewashes the beans with fresh water.Now they are ready for blending. Measure the water: THE RATIO OF SOYBEAN TO WATER IS 1:7100gm X 7= 700ml WATER Please stick to the Measuring for perfect Soymilk. Transfer the beans to a powerful blender, and add water. Blend till you get the creamy smooth milk-like texture.
- STRAINING & COOKING SOY MILK Strain the blended liquid by placing a nut milk bag/muslin cloth on a strainer.Squeeze the bag forcefully to make sure all the liquid is squeezed.Keep aside the fiber (called OKRA)
- Bring the soy milk to a boil. Stir from time to time to avoid a burnt bottom. Skim off the bubbles on the surface. Cook over medium heat, occasionally stirring, for about 20 minutes. During this process, skin ( malayi ) will form at the top (called YUBA)Skim it off ( 3 times)This process is essential for perfectly made and tasty Soymilk.
- Turn off the heat; SOY MILK is ready to drink/ make TOFU/ make yogurt.Store in a glass container.It stays fresh for up to 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
Makes delicious smoothies/ vanilla flavored milk / add milk to tea/coffee
Use soy pulp to make cutlets
You can add Yuba ( malayi) to any bread/ cookie/ roti dough.
Q- Does soy milk have estrogen?
A- No. Soy is rich in plant chemicals called isoflavones, including phytoestrogens
that weakly mimic human Estrogen.
Q-Is soy milk bad for men?
A-Soy is not bad for men. Instead, some studies suggest consuming soy isoflavones
(plant chemicals that are part of a class called phytoestrogens) is associated with a reduced risk of prostate cancer.
Q- Is soy good for a menopausal woman?
A-Soy milk may ease menopause symptoms, particularly hot flashes.
Q-Can thyroid patients use soymilk?
Though soy isn’t directly impacting your thyroid’s natural hormone production.If you have a history of thyroid disease, especially if you’re currently taking thyroid medications, in this case, please consult your doctor.