Quick and easy Wholesome flavourful coconut balls
This is some small summery
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut powder
- 1/3 cup thick coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp or less cardamom powder
- 2 pc soaked dates
- organic jaggery powder for children (Optional)
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- desiccated coconut for dressing
- Dry roast the coconut powder in a skillet over medium to low heat.
- Toast until its looking golden (2-3 mins). Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
- Add thick coconut milk and cardamom powder, cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add mashed dates and salt, increase heat to medium and cook for 10-15mins, or until the mixture completely absorbs the liquid.
- Let it cool down and shape into balls. Serve!
- Store in the refrigerated for up to a week.
This is the space for some extra notes