Low calories, Gluten free,️ Protein rich, ️Rich in fiber️ and Filling
- 1 cup or more Puffed amaranth
- 1 pc Sweet potato
- 1 pc Tomato
- 1/2 pc Cucumber
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- 1 pc Green chilly
- 2-3 tbsp Peanuts with skin
- 1 tbsp Flax seeds or seeds of choice
- 2 tbsp Green chutney
- kala namak
- Chat masala
- Dry mint powder
- Himalayan salt
- red chilly powder
- Pop the amaranth and keep aside.
- Dry roast the flax seeds and peanuts
- Crush the peanuts in mortal and pastel.
- Wash the sweet potato, cut into small cubes with the skin.
- Steam for few minutes.
- Chop all the veggies in small equal sized pieces.
- Prepare the chutney.
- Add popped amaranth to the bowl and add all the ingredients over it.Toss every thing and pour green chutney over it, mix.
- ⚠️Serve immediately otherwise amaranth will become soft and soggy.
- ⚠️You can prepare everything in advance and mix the moment you are ready to eat.
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 medium-size tomato
- Small piece of ginger
- 1 green chilly
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt or as per taste
- 8-10 Soaked cashews optional Method
- Add all the ingredients in a blender with a little bit of water to make a thick smooth paste.