Pain reducing and anti-inflammatory oil
For sore muscles & joint pain
- Black sesame seed oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Apply a few drops of organic black sesame oil on the joints, knee, and elbow 3 times a day.
If you are facing joint pain
- Add 3-4 drops of Eucalyptus oil in 1tsp of sesame oil
Mix and massage the joints.
- 3-4 times a day.
- If possible, cover/ tie a cloth on the affected area.(Always mix the oils, fresh before application)
- Soak 2tbs of sesame seeds in water for 5-6 hrs,chew/ blend. Excellent for calcium deficiency.
- Cook in little sesame oil; it lubricates & supports the bowel and softens the stool.
- To get deep sleep, massage the scalp & soles of the feet with FEW DROPS of sesame oil at bedtime.
- Make it a HABIT to massage the joints every night before going to bed,even if you are not suffering from any joint ailments. (you will thank me later
According to Ayurveda, joint pains occur due to the imbalance in the Vata in our body.
- It can cause circulation problems. In COLD & WINDY weather, it becomes worse!
- Sesame oil balances the vata dosha in the body.