Mouthwatering Roasted stuffed potatoes
Top up with gravy and sour cream
- 2 servings
- 2 big potatoes
- Scooped out potato steamed
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin steamed & mashed
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coconut fine grated
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 Green chilly
- 1 tbsp Coriander chopped
- Salt and red chilly powder
- Slice of tomato ( lid)
- Scoop out the potato carefully.
- Steam the outer cover and inside of potato, it for 4-5 minutes to soften it.
️Pre heat oven at 180 C
️ Preparation for stuffing
- Cook ginger for a minutes add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Keep it aside and let it cool down.
- ️Rub bit of coconut butter outside of the potato.
- Now fill the stuffing carefully in the potato and add a slice of tomato at the top.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Enjoy with gravy and sour cream
- 3 Tomatoes
- 3 Soaked almonds
- Ginger, chilly and coriander
- Salt, red chilly powder
- Fresh coriander
- Steam the tomatoes
- Blend the steamed tomatoes & almonds till you get the purée.
- Dry roast ginger and add chilly and chopped coriander, cook for a while.
- Pour the purée over it.
- Cook for 5 minute until water reduced.
- 8 Soaked Cashew
- 1 tbsp Fresh chopped Coriander
- 1/2 tbsp Dry basil
- 1/2 tbsp Dry oregano
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Blend the cashew with water, pour in a small bowl and mix all the above herbs, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour over the potato and enjoy!