Homemade Cheesy Spinach Ravioli
Dairy-free & Oil-free
(16-18 Ravioli )
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- Water to make a firm dough
- 2-3 tbsp flour for dusting
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh mushroom
- 1/2 cup spring onion
- 1/2 cup mixed bell pepper
- 2 cup garlic
Spices & herbs
- Himalayan salt, black pepper, oregano & chilly flacks as per taste.
Sauce (per person)or as per your taste
- 1 cup Arrabbiata sauce
- 2 tbsp Alfredo (white) sauce ( recipe of both the sauce in the ( PASTA Recipes ) highlight/slide down 6 posts /my website)
- 5-7 Cherry tomatoes halves
- Dairy-free Parmesan cheese (recipe down 3posts/ highlights)
- Fresh basil leaves.
- Finely chop all the veggies finely grate the tofu
- Prepare the Arrabbiata & Alfredo sauce as per the instructions, keep them aside.
- Preparing the filling
- Heat the shallow pan & dry roast the garlic for a minute. Add all the veggies, tofu, salt & spices to the pan, mix well cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Preparing the Ravioli from scratch
- Mix flour with adequate water in a medium mixing bowl. Combine well.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface, knead until elastic & smooth.
- Place the ready dough into a clean, covered bowl, rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide your dough into 2-3 small balls.
- Place the first ball on a floured work surface, roll it out into a thin big circle/rectangle.
- Make small squares with the knife or cutter.
- Plop a tsp of filling in every square
- Fold the dough over with the other square & press it around with the fork to form sealed pockets of filling.
- Trim up excess dough & add it to another batch of dough to roll out & use later.
- Set your Ravioli individually on a dusted surface after cutting them.
Use ravioli maker
- Spread a ready sheet over the dusted Ravioli maker.
- Plop a tsp filling in every dip, cover with another sheet, press with the rolling pin.
- Cut the squares.
Preparing the gravy for Ravioli
- Dry roast the garlic, add both sauces, mix well, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip Ravioli in gravy/ keep them at the top, as per taste
- Garnish & serve.