Home made Protein powder balls
Kids love them️, Adult love them , Ideal form for their tiffin and sport kit
- 1 and 1/2 cup home made protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder (as per taste)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs (as per taste)
- 2 tbsp roasted/dehydrated peanuts crushed
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp raisins or more
- 4 pc Soaked dates or as per taste
- (All the ingredients are tentative and you can tweak as per your taste)
- In a deep bowl add all the dry ingredients and coconut butter.
- Deseed the fresh/soaked dates add them to the mixture.
- Mix all the things really well and makes balls with your hands.
- Enjoy post workout or with evening tea as an energy booster snack.
- If you want long shelf life then please use RAW DATES WITHOUT SOAKING THEM. They last for months.
If its summer seasons, they MUST USE DATES AFTER SOAKING THEM as they are heat-generating food and can increase heat in the body.
In winter months, you can add dates WITHOUT SOAKING THEM.Just deseed them and mash them.
- If you are eating them within 3-4 days then SOAKED DATES are good.