Home made Cheesy Thin crust Pizza
Dairy free️ Oil free️ Plant based cheese️ Guilt free️ Super Healthy pizza loaded with tomato sauce and veggies️ Home made pizza sauce and base
- Khapli flour atta Or any millet flour
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
- Flax seed powder
- Warm water
- 4-5 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 2-3 Garlic Gloves
- 1 tbsp Celery
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano and Basil
- 4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Salt and Red chilly powder
- 1/2 Cup Soaked Cashews you can mix 2tbs melon seeds to it
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tbsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- Salt and Paprika
- 1/4 tbsp Black Salt
- 1 Chopped Garlic clove
- 3-4 tbsp Water
Assembling the Pizza
- All colours bell peppers
- Onion and tomato
- Fresh or dry basil
- Olives etc.
- Add salt and flax powder to the flour.
- Pour hot water over it, Kneed well to make a smooth dough.
- Roll it to make the round base and soft cook both the sides, on the heated griddle( like roti)( Do not overcook as we have to bake it)
- Dry roast the garlic, celery and onion, cook a while and add blended tomato paste.
- Cook till you get the shine on the mixture. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend the cashews with water in a blender.
- Add rest of the ingredients to the cashew cream, blend well till you get creamy texture again.
- It should be of pourable consistency
- On the cooked base spread the ready sauce, sprinkle basil powder.
- Arrange all the veggies and sprinkle oregano powder.
- Pour the cashew cheese with the help of soon all over the pizza.
️Pre heat the oven at 200- 250 C Bake the pizza for 10 minute or until it looks brown.
Slice into 4 and enjoy with home made tomato ketch up ( look the recipe in earlier posts).
It’s quite satisfying