Hara bhara Kabab
Hara bhara Kabab
( Roasted Small patties)️ Zero oil️Whole plant-based️Rich in fiber️ Delicious
- 2 Cup Spinach
- 1 Cup Carrot
- 1 Cup Beans
- 1 Cup Green Peas Fresh/Frozen
- 2 Medium Sized Potatoes
- Ginger, garlic, green chilly, coriander leaves as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp Amchoor Powder (Optional)
- Salt, red chilly power as per taste
- 1/3 Cup Bread Crumbs Or Roasted louts seeds powdered (gluten free option)
- Wash the potatoes and carrot by rubbing them well and chop them without peeling.
- Cut the beans and thaw the green peas ( if using frozen)
- Wash the spinach well.️
- Steam all the veggies, for 15-20 minutes.
- They should be very soft after cooking.
- Add spinach at the end as we don't need to cook it much.
- Once all the veggies cooked, mash them and keep aside.️
- Chop the ginger, garlic , green chilly and make a paste ( blend with little water)️
- Dry roast the above paste, cook until water dried up completely.️
- Now mix the mashed mixture in to it.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- It should look completely dry.️
- Make the round shaped kabab/ patties with your hands.
- Spread the bread crumbs/lotus seed powder in a plate.
- Wrap the patty in the crumbs, it will make them round and strong.
- Now softly press the patty to make it flat.️
- Grease a shallow/flat pan and roast the kabab/patties on both the sides.(You can bake them in pre heated oven at 180 C )️
- Enjoy with red and green chutney(Recipes in sauce and dips section)
You can fill them in a wrap.
Spread the chutney, mash the kabab, throw some julienne raw veggies like cabbage, capsicum, cucumber and onion etc.
You can spread hummus too.