Gluten Free Banana Bread loaf.
Super easy and delicious
- 3 Fully ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- ¼ cup date paste( as per taste)
- 1 flax egg (1tbs flax powder + 3 tbs water, mix together, set for few mins at room temperature)
- 1 ½ cup powdered rolled oats
- ¾ cup almond/ coconut powder
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- ¼ tbsp Himalayan salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Grease an 8-inch loaf pan
- Mash the bananas with the fork, until you get smooth paste.
- Whisk until well incorporated.
- ️Now mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, whisk together until there is no lump or patches remain.
Mix the dry ingredients to the wet and mix slowly.
- Please add coconut/ almond powder at the end, first mix rest of the ingredients.
️Fold in 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts in the end.
️Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. Using a spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, sprinkle remaining chopped walnuts. Lightly press walnuts into the top.
️Bake for 50- 60 minutes.
- Test by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf.
- The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool the loaf on a cooling rack for 3-4 hours or as much as possible!
- Lift out, slice and enjoy!