Divine Chocolate Banana NICECREAM
Divine Chocolate Banana
Light on stomachMouthwatering & naturally sweetGuilt-free & Super easy to make
- 2 Frozen banana sliced
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder as per taste
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla powder Optional
- 1/4 cup nut/ seed/coconut milk
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- *1-2 Soaked Medjool dates ( optional) you don't need it actually!
- Freshly chopped fruits (Mango /berries)
- Roasted sunflower/pumpkin seeds/ sliced almond/coconut shavings
- Cacao nibs (optional)
Freezing of bananas
- Let the bananas ripen before peeling.
- Do not use them until they look brown & spotty ( inside should be white )
- Fully ripe bananas are sweeter,& give a delicious caramelized flavor.
- Not-overripe bananas will have something of an earthy taste, & they will not be as sweet as fully ripe ones.
- Once ripe, peel the bananas, cut into thin slices, & freeze them.
- Once you have fully frozen bananas ready follow the next step.
- If you like very thick ice cream then you can avoid this step & blend the frozen bananas.
- Blend 1x2 inch piece of fresh coconut or optional mix 1tbs of soaked melon seeds to it.
- Add 1/4 cup or less water, blend till you get the thick creamy milk.
- You can use 8-9 soaked cashew to make milk.
After the Above
- Toss the frozen banana slices into a food processor / high-quality blender (such as a Vitamix)
- Blend until you get a consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Add 1/4 cup MILK TO THE BLENDER IF YOU WANT EASY BLENDING.
- Add cacao/cocoa powder+ vanilla powder to the blender, blend for few seconds.
- Pour in the ice cream bowl, add the toppings. Enjoy
- You can eat it immediately ( I like that way)
- Or scoop it into a container, freeze an additional 15-20 minutes.
- This will give you a firmer banana ice cream texture.
You can make plain banana ice cream without any flavor.
Add peanut/any nut butter for a rich & luxurious taste.
With the same method & variety of frozen fruits, you can create new flavors.
My favorite is MANGO, BANANA & STRAWBERRY.
Layer them & add toppings, heavenly delight!WHO LIKES ICECREAM?