Delicious Flat Pasta Noodles(Fettuccine) with pesto sauce
Dairy-free & Oil-free With whole ingredients
- 1 cup whole wheat flour Water to make a firm dough
- 2-3 tbsp flour for dusting
- 1 cup carrot with skin
- 1/2 cup french beans
- 1/2 cup fresh mushroom
- 1 cup mixed bell pepper
- 1/4 cup asparagus
- 1/4 cup spring onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp celery
- 1/4 cup water
Spices & Herbs
- 1 /2 cup pesto sauce or as per your taste ( recipe of the sauce in the ( PASTA Recipes ) highlight/slide down 6 posts /my website)
- 5-7 Cherry tomatoes halves
- Dairy-free Parmesan cheese (highlights pasta recipes)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Finger-cut all the veggies.
- Finely chop garlic and celery.
- Prepare pesto sauce as per the instructions; keep it aside.
- Preparing Flat Noodles from scratch
- Mix flour with adequate water in a medium mixing bowl. Combine well.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface, knead until elastic & smooth.
- Place the ready dough ball into a clean, covered bowl, rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Use pasta maker machine:
- Set up your pasta machine, clamping it to a table or the countertop.
- Turn the dial to the widest setting start.
- Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape.
- Starting with one of the shorter sides of the rectangle, feed it through the rollers.
- When you've folded & rolled the piece of dough 2-3 times, then begin rolling it thinner by turning the dial to the next narrowest setting.
- Roll the pasta through the machine.
- Once your dough sheet is ready to go, sprinkle it with flour once more.
- Then connect the cutter attachment to your pasta maker.
- Feed the sheet through the attachment to create your desired shape of pasta.
- You can make the sheet with your hands by flattening the pasta dough with a rolling pin on your kitchen counter & then cut with the cookie cutter or scissors into long thin noodles.
- Preparing the veggies
- Steam the veggies.
- Dry roast the garlic & celery, add all the veggies, mix well, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water & pesto sauce, mix well. Cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, spices. Now add noodles to it, mix softly. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish & serve.