Creamy White Pasta sauce (Alfredo sauce)
Oil-freeDairy-freeSuper easyThick & creamy
- 1/3 cup Wheat flour
- 1 cup Cashew and Melon seeds
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Use overnight soaked navy beans with melon seeds.
- Replace wheat flour with equal quantity quinoa flour Or gluten-free flour
- Dry roast the flour.
- Blend the nuts and seeds with water to make creamy smooth milk.
- Blend with a bit of water, then add the rest of the water to it and blend again.
- Add milk to the flour and cook at slow flame.
- Keep on mixing with the whisk so that it should not curdle.
- Add salt & pepper and mix well.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- It's a thick creamy paste.
You can use it to make baked macaroni, spaghetti, pasta, lasagna, flat noodles, white sauce ravioli, etc.
*Other than the pasta, use this creamy, delicious sauce for the dressing, as a dip, add a creamy bed to flavor the pizza, vegetable roast, etc.Be creative!