Complete Protein powder Home made
- 200 gm Fresh /dried/frozen Green peas ( yellow)
- 100 gm Almonds
- 100 gm Brown rice/ Amarnath/ buckwheat
- 200 gm Bengal gram /chana dal
- 100 gm Pumpkin seeds
- 200 gm Whole green moong sprouted
- 60 gm Chia seeds
- 60 gm Flax seeds
- 60 gm Hemp seeds
- Overnight soak the almonds, brown rice, pumpkin seeds and chana dal separately(5-7 hrs) Soak green pea if using dried ones.
- In the morning wash all the soaked ingredients well with fresh water. Spread a kitchen paper towel and dry all of them separately. Sun dry them / dehydrate then / oven dry them at 50C (with Fan)
- Spread green peas and sprouts also with them. If using frozen peas then thaw them for 30 minutes and spread for drying.
- Once all the ingredients looks dried and crunchy, grind them separately in to a fine powder. ( must check by biting them Before grinding, they should be crispy)
- Grind the seeds to make the flour/ powder too.
- Once you have all the flours ready mix them well and store in a glass airtight container. Preferably store in the fridge. It remains fresh at the room temperature also use within 15 days.
- You can eat this powder with the glass of water or add in salads/ soups / milk/mix in any thing.
- You can mix cocoa powder and vanilla to the the entire mixture, if you are only adding it for sweet drinks.️I would not do that 🙂
- 100 gms of this protein powder gives you 30 gms of protein
- Drink this protein powder after workout. (within 30 minutes)
- Adults can use this protein powder 30g/per day. (2tbs)
- Above 60 age use only 20 g/per day
Kidney patients please must consult your doctor before consuming this/ any protein powder.