COCONUT OIL WITH INFUSED HERBS
This is some summary
- Double boiler
- 1/5 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/5 cup organic castor oil
- 1/5 cup organic almond oil
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1 tbsp methi dana ( fenugreek seeds)
- Wash the curry leaves and dry them to remove any traces of water.
- Heat the coconut oil in a double boiler, add curry leaves and fenugreek seeds to it. Heat for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and let the oil cool down completely.
- Mix both the oils in this ready coconut oil mixture, mix well. Pour this mixture in a glass/ steel bottle.
How to use this oil?
- Twice a week.
Take a small amount (1tsp)of oil and massage gently into the scalp.
Optional you can apply on the hair length as well.
- Wash off with herbal shampoo after 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Improves hair growth.
- Reduce premature graying.
- Shiny and strong hair.
- Reduces hair fall.
Tips to prevent hair fall
- Add Methi dana( fenugreek seeds) to your diet.
- Sprouts/soak them or add into curries
- Add a pinch of nutmeg powder in your soups/ gravies.
- Halim /watercress/Aliv seeds contain a very good amount of folic acid. Soak 1/4cup of Halim seeds in 2cups of water, let them expand and swell up. Store in the fridge, in an open glass container. They will remain fresh for a week.
- Scoop 1tbs of the seeds and mix in water, add 1tsp lemon juice and drink every day.