Appetizing stuffed Big Shell baked pasta
Get the full recipe below ⇩Fresh Arrabbiata sauceDairy-freeOil-free
Vegetables for stuffing
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup mixed bell peppers
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 tbsp celery
Spices & herbs
- Himalayan salt, black pepper, oregano, basil & chilly flacks as per taste
- 2 cups or more Arrabbiata sauce for 8 shell (Get the detailed recipe of Arrabbiata sauce in the ( PASTA Recipes )
- 1 cup Cashew cheese (Get the detailed recipe in vegan alternatives)
- Dairy-free Parmesan cheese ( get the recipe down 5 posts/ highlights ( pasta recipes)
- Fresh basil leaves.
- Finely chop all the veggies.
- Prepare the Arrbbita sauce & cashew cheese as per the instructions, keep them aside.
- Preparing the filling
- Heat the pan, dry roast the garlic & celery for a minute.
- Add all the veggies, salt & spices to the pan, mix well cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Add cashew cheese & mix well.
- Preparing the shells
- Boil the water (1 liter or more) add shell pasta to it.
- Cook till it looks 'al dente' ( "to the tooth"); it should not be overcooked/ mushy.
- Stuff the cooked shells with the filling.
- Preheat the oven at 180 C
- In a glass baking dish, add the arrabbiata sauce, & drop all the shells carefully.
- Drizzle the cashew cheese over the shells.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or till they look brown.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese & julienne basil leaves before serving.Enjoy.